Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have you seen a Nice Ride???

Go down 
+18
F6T
GLiMMER
the_prodical_son
Funz
MUZ-304
whiterex
'Nova
Mav
Longy
DONB4
Jaz_ej20
MightyMag
gto-190
FTO95
FAT_33
s14seriesII
Langi
BERZRK
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Empty
PostSubject: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:22 pm

If you Spot a Fellow member or a Nice Ride let us know here:
Back to top Go down
Langi

Langi

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:52 pm

Spotted "boosted ralliart439" down at Huonville this arvo, car looking good as always.
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:29 pm

deano 6.40pm on the tasman bridge weaving about =p
Back to top Go down
s14seriesII

s14seriesII

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:25 am

spotted: berzrk, deano, peto, and a few others in town last night hooning about Smile
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:20 am

haha yeah mate i saw you and deano n few other guys about! good fun Smile got to race an fto =p
Back to top Go down
s14seriesII

s14seriesII

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:24 am

an fto ? haha that would have been amusing lol
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:31 am

umm well.. yeh stuey cruised it in first n then this guy snatched second n we put it into second n used like half acceleration n it was catchya later lol
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:58 pm

found you!!!!!

Have you seen a Nice Ride??? 113mv.th
Back to top Go down
FAT_33

FAT_33

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:03 pm

BERZRK wrote:
found you!!!!!

Have you seen a Nice Ride??? 113mv.th

YEW!!!!!!!!!!! that car is quick as!!! :p and nice guy drives it to lol
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:07 pm

lol yes it was fullllly sickkk!!!!
Back to top Go down
FTO95
Admin
FTO95

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:49 pm

BERZRK wrote:
umm well.. yeh stuey cruised it in first n then this guy snatched second n we put it into second n used like half acceleration n it was catchya later lol

haha i wasnt even giving it to her! all a bit of fun. plus i only just got my licence back so i didnt go above 60k's when u zoomed past. did sound good tho! dont under estimate fto's Wink
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:03 pm

by all means have another go one day.

yeh it was pretty sick fun!

loved it long time!
Back to top Go down
FTO95
Admin
FTO95

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:11 pm

BERZRK wrote:
by all means have another go one day.

yeh it was pretty sick fun!

loved it long time!

haha im not saying ill beat you. but like i said dont underestimate mine.

and um im not asian...
Back to top Go down
s14seriesII

s14seriesII

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:17 pm

dude an fto is like a noisey version of a mirage made slightly bigger couldnt pull a greasy stick out of dogs ass

if you have converted it to rwd or 4wd and it has 300rwkw then i will sincerly appologize as long as it stays wrong wheel drive its not going to be fast
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:19 pm

im not underestimating it.

and i never said you were.
Back to top Go down
gto-190
Admin
gto-190

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:20 pm

play nicely boys Razz

I think what FTO-95 is saying is his car obviously wont stand up to a supra at all, but not to underestimate his as your normal everyday FTO Smile
Back to top Go down
https://modified.forumotion.com
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:27 pm

we are! na my brother said how it launched pretty nicely. interested to check it out at the next meet up anyways!
Back to top Go down
FTO95
Admin
FTO95

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:56 pm

s14seriesII wrote:
dude an fto is like a noisey version of a mirage made slightly bigger couldnt pull a greasy stick out of dogs ass

if you have converted it to rwd or 4wd and it has 300rwkw then i will sincerly appologize as long as it stays wrong wheel drive its not going to be fast

thats just unecessary and not in the spirit of the club mate.
Back to top Go down
s14seriesII

s14seriesII

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:02 pm

mirage, 1.5 litre 2 door hatch

fto, 2 litre 2 door hatch/coupe

i dont see what is harsh about that, you were trying to tell someone that has a 240rwkw supra not to underestimate your fto ??

im not tyring to be a c*nt, just being realistic

im pretty sure racing or the "intention" to race on the streets is illegal and also against the club policies

Last edited by s14seriesII on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gto-190
Admin
gto-190

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:05 pm

you may have a point mate, prob just the way you put it thats all Smile wasn't in the spirit of things
Back to top Go down
https://modified.forumotion.com
s14seriesII

s14seriesII

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:07 pm

no worries.. keen to see everyone at the cuise on the 12th.. i think we have to say its 'unorganised' if we get hassled by the popo though..

Last edited by s14seriesII on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:07 pm

thanks for the update on supra's and fto's!
but this conversation is over now.

we have no set rules against anything outside the forums. although racing is against the law(hooning) everyone has there own choices though!

ONE BIG RULE is dont do anything stupid at a meet up or anything, like burnouts or stupid stuff to get cop attention cos its the last thing we want!
Back to top Go down
FTO95
Admin
FTO95

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:09 pm

s14seriesII wrote:
mirage, 1.5 litre 2 door hatch

fto, 2 litre 2 door hatch/coupe

i dont see what is harsh about that, you were trying to tell someone that has a 240rwkw supra not to underestimate your fto ??

im not tyring to be a c*nt, just being realistic

im pretty sure racing or the "intention" to race on the streets is illegal and also against the club policies

yeah and mirage is 4 cyl and fto is 6cyl

big whoope!

you obviously dont know what ur talking about regarding these cars,,, did i say mine was anywhere near as quick as his? no!

just that like GTO-190 said that not to underestimate mine as ur usual every day fto...
did we race no... i accelerated up to 60km/h as per the speed limit. seriously this club doesnt need mouthy people like you
Back to top Go down
Langi

Langi

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:21 pm

BERZRK wrote:
thanks for the update on supra's and fto's!
but this conversation is over now.

we have no set rules against anything outside the forums. although racing is against the law(hooning) everyone has there own choices though!

ONE BIG RULE is dont do anything stupid at a meet up or anything, like burnouts or stupid stuff to get cop attention cos its the last thing we want!

I second that with the Big Rule, After crashing out on the last meet/cruise, pays not to be silly and just drive and have a good safe time and avoid un-wanted police attention.
Back to top Go down
MightyMag

MightyMag

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:28 am

Thats the main problem u get the tossers that wanna be heros and show off, U can dob in a hoon Smile
Back to top Go down
http://tuningcars.crazy4us.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen a Nice Ride???   Have you seen a Nice Ride??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you seen a Nice Ride???
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Car Chat :: Who Have You Seen On The Streets?-
Jump to: