Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interior + Exterior:

Go down 
+6
AussieChickaDee
FAT_33
qship
Jaz_ej20
Funz
BERZRK
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

Interior + Exterior: Empty
PostSubject: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:44 pm

Got a Favourite Bodykit??

Have you had a good or bad experience??

Recommend any places for a sweet Interior Design for your ride?

Or know of a Quality Panel Beater that can get our Bodykits Shining like Mirror Finish??

We Want to Know:
Back to top Go down
Funz

Funz

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:59 am

am after a good panel beater for removing rust from the lower part of my rear guards. i hear davidson auto is a good place?
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:18 am

Disprose bodyworks is the place thats done all my bodywork! he charges a bit but he does a excellent job!
Back to top Go down
Funz

Funz

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:19 am

yeah, its like 5"x1" of rust at bottom of guard where kit happens to have to mount up. didnt find out it was there till i put new kit on and noticed the lovely bog lol
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:22 am

oh man that sucks!

mines probably got a bit of rust somewhere its been sitting round for tooooo long!

hope you can get it patched up quick n easy! and cheap =p
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:25 am

Not confident in doing it yourself at all? Is it just straight panel or like the sill panel?
Back to top Go down
Funz

Funz

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:27 am

the rear panels are part of the rear shell so it'll prob need cutting out and refab of metal to replace it. rear 3/4 panels in the r32 are all one piece to the roof and such.
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:29 am

Funz wrote:
the rear panels are part of the rear shell so it'll prob need cutting out and refab of metal to replace it. rear 3/4 panels in the r32 are all one piece to the roof and such.

Ah ok. i understand. Can you get a 4" grinder, a 1mm thick disk and cut it out, then get a bit off a crashed one, or some sheet, and weld it back in?
Back to top Go down
Funz

Funz

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:30 am

wouldnt trust myself doing that :-P
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:32 am

Razz Probably better off leaving it to an expert then!
Back to top Go down
qship

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:55 pm

Me for interior Smile
Back to top Go down
Funz

Funz

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:22 pm

wont have an interior once cage is in Razz
Back to top Go down
FAT_33

FAT_33

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:56 am

Revolution Racegear - 6231 3737
SPG Garage - 6274 1506

SPG have great deals on bodykits because barnzy knows lots of contacts for kits.

Revolution racegear have everything from race seats to race suits... and all the polish etc you need Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AussieChickaDee

AussieChickaDee

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:03 am

After a respray dont midn if its on the cheap side long as it looks good once done so I can sell it Smile anyone know of places?
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:33 am

AussieChickaDee wrote:
After a respray dont midn if its on the cheap side long as it looks good once done so I can sell it Smile anyone know of places?

Try talking to Muz 304 on here, he can spray paint cars fairly well!
Back to top Go down
AussieChickaDee

AussieChickaDee

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:43 am

cool will do.
Back to top Go down
delazy

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:40 am

Funz wrote:
am after a good panel beater for removing rust from the lower part of my rear guards. i hear davidson auto is a good place?

jono does some fairly awesome work...as seen on a particular car that should debut this year...

not sure his taking jobs of such tho...apparently only dealing in insurance jobs/fleet cars now...

give him a try anyways...should be able to find him on facebook
Back to top Go down
Funz

Funz

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:57 am

whats his surname to search on facebook? pm if you like
Back to top Go down
lanky r32 gts-t

lanky r32 gts-t

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:39 pm

hey peoples i reckon zenith do i pretty good job just had my boot shaved and rust removed Smile got it finished to primer for $585 which wasnt to bad i thought
Back to top Go down
Longy

Longy

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:58 am

So i have a dent on my drivers side door, goes from basically the front right through to the end of the drivers door.....

I have had some shocking quotes that i think are rip-offs....
can you guys recommened some place that does quality bodywork at a resonable price....

please
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:50 am

Longy wrote:
So i have a dent on my drivers side door, goes from basically the front right through to the end of the drivers door.....

I have had some shocking quotes that i think are rip-offs....
can you guys recommened some place that does quality bodywork at a resonable price....

please

By the sounds of that, Maybe its easier to get a new door? BUt i get all my work done at Brighton Bodyworks, Good job for a good price
Back to top Go down
Longy

Longy

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Well yh that could be the case as well.....
but would like to get some quotes and see what the go is first, i will give brighton bodyworks a go...
thanks
Back to top Go down
Soarer_TT

Soarer_TT

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:21 am

Pauls Bodyworks.

I slammed my first MR2 into a bank doing a late night hillclimb, was pretty messy with the front quarter panel smashed in and the rear bar needing a patchup.

All done for about $560 - was a long time ago but was well worth the price. Note that is painted, and no body filler in sight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interior + Exterior:   Interior + Exterior: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interior + Exterior:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Workshop Bible :: Need Advice On Where To Get Certain Work Done?-
Jump to: