Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Funz's riceline

Go down 
+2
AussieChickaDee
Funz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Funz

Funz

Funz's riceline Empty
PostSubject: Funz's riceline   Funz's riceline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:47 am

93 R32 skyline.. in process of kitting car out for Targa WP specifications.. with rollcage going in in a few months, all thats really left after that is stock kit and hi flow rb20 turbo and shes ready :-)

Funz's riceline Photo

Funz's riceline Funz_highclere
Back to top Go down
AussieChickaDee

AussieChickaDee

Funz's riceline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funz's riceline   Funz's riceline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:24 am

green! -drools- and I am not one for skylines Razz
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

Funz's riceline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funz's riceline   Funz's riceline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:26 am

hey man,

haven't seen you since flynnie stuffed up your motor! never let him plug anything in to anything again haha! good to see you signed up!
your car is definately one of the most modified R32's going round. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

Funz's riceline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funz's riceline   Funz's riceline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:30 am

Looks good mate! Sounds like a beast!
Back to top Go down
Funz

Funz

Funz's riceline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funz's riceline   Funz's riceline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:51 am

BERZRK wrote:
hey man,

haven't seen you since flynnie stuffed up your motor! never let him plug anything in to anything again haha! good to see you signed up!
your car is definately one of the most modified R32's going round. Smile

haha he onyl blew a $50 chip in the powerfc Razz

car has had a bit of work done to it recently (currently is on a hoist with bit of suspension missing while new parts arrive Razz)

got 2 hillclimbs coming up in the next month then car is coming off the road while cage is installed and engine rebuild is being sorted Wink
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

Funz's riceline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funz's riceline   Funz's riceline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:57 am

oh thats good then! i thought the powerfc had gone! i was worried! yeah your car is always having something done to it aye! those hill climbs sound like heaps of fun! i suppose when you get all the new gear in you can go harder with all the extra upgraded/safety gear! flynnies red skyline is sitting out next to mine haha! he got booted from his place lol! poor fella!
Back to top Go down
Funz

Funz

Funz's riceline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funz's riceline   Funz's riceline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:03 am

oooh dam!! too many partys i reckon Razz over last few weeks seen heaps of people out front of his lol.

yeah, hillclimbs are awesome fun, specially now im running semi slicks! make basky track days a lot better too!

am heading up highclere in 2 weeks near burnie for a hillclimb, then collinsvale in march Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

Funz's riceline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funz's riceline   Funz's riceline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:08 am

Very nice!
Where was that last picture taken?
Back to top Go down
Funz

Funz

Funz's riceline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funz's riceline   Funz's riceline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:16 am

was taken at the highclere hillclimb at the 1st 90' bend! look up youtube for highclere hillcimb Smile think myself, scotty in the evo , my mate in a 350 and jamie in the GTR have posted vids up Smile
Back to top Go down
Funz

Funz

Funz's riceline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funz's riceline   Funz's riceline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:19 am

also the front bar in that pic... now looks like this...

Funz's riceline Photo-1
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

Funz's riceline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funz's riceline   Funz's riceline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:26 am

you have gone through a few front bars haven't ya man?? i remember seeing a pic of it in like 10 pieces! poor wild life! they won't learn the road is for cars!
Back to top Go down
Funz

Funz

Funz's riceline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funz's riceline   Funz's riceline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:32 am

onto my 3rd front bar.. which the gf broke the other day running into yet another fluffy animal at night!! Neutral time to get that one patched up.
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

Funz's riceline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funz's riceline   Funz's riceline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:43 am

Funz wrote:
onto my 3rd front bar.. which the gf broke the other day running into yet another fluffy animal at night!! Neutral time to get that one patched up.

Ah nasty! Are they only standard bars?
Back to top Go down
Funz

Funz

Funz's riceline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funz's riceline   Funz's riceline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:49 am

first front bar was a Trust or top secret style bar, that was decimated over time by fluffy animals Sad 2nd bar bar was a do luck style bar that was destroyed going off the last corner at basky when my brakes failed! 3rd bar is a URAS style bar but.. plan on getting a stock GTR bar or gtst bar for targa regulations anyways
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

Funz's riceline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funz's riceline   Funz's riceline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:11 am

Funz wrote:
first front bar was a Trust or top secret style bar, that was decimated over time by fluffy animals Sad 2nd bar bar was a do luck style bar that was destroyed going off the last corner at basky when my brakes failed! 3rd bar is a URAS style bar but.. plan on getting a stock GTR bar or gtst bar for targa regulations anyways

Nasty! Doesnt sound like a cheap exercise to keep replacing them!
Back to top Go down
EG5

Funz's riceline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funz's riceline   Funz's riceline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:18 am

Hahaha you certainly have an affinity with wildlife Funzy!!
I hate to say it but I tend to share the love, cleaned up a few now, both in the 'tegra and the civic. "Farken possums" Neutral Laughing

Nice shopping trolley by the way lol!
Back to top Go down
Funz

Funz

Funz's riceline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funz's riceline   Funz's riceline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:20 am

loves the shopping trolley! mainly cause it works :-P

yeah.. i had a run of no wildlife for like 8 months too Sad
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

Funz's riceline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funz's riceline   Funz's riceline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:20 am

yes i replaced a front bar around a year n half ago... turned out to be nearly a $800 dollar exercise =/
Back to top Go down
Funz

Funz

Funz's riceline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funz's riceline   Funz's riceline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:22 am

well.. when i broke first bar i bought a whole new kit (like 1400 all up with spray ) latest front bar cost me 300 for whole URAS kit and im trying to sell rear bar and side skirts for it.
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

Funz's riceline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funz's riceline   Funz's riceline Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:09 am

haha i should just part out flynnies skyline before my parents call the scrap metal people to have it removed haha! he sent his motor into get something done and they left a ratchet 12mm or something like that in there n when they went to start it, crunch crunch CRUNCH! haha poor fella! but they are pay for almost a full re-build and my brother is doing it for him, just waiting for gorengers or however you spell it to get hold of the rest of the parts!
Back to top Go down
lanky r32 gts-t

lanky r32 gts-t

Funz's riceline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funz's riceline   Funz's riceline Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:28 am

man good to see the 32s repping it engine mods are next for my rb20 Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funz's riceline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funz's riceline   Funz's riceline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funz's riceline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To Hobart's Modified Mayhem :: Post up your ride (Image Heavy)-
Jump to: