Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Langi

Langi

Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A Empty
PostSubject: Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A   Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:46 pm

This is my Ride, 2002 Mitsubishi EVO 7 GT-A

Mods:
Race spec front brakes drilled and slotted rotors
Vortex Generator
K&N Air Filter
Alpine Touch Screen head unit.

Other than that, It's Stock!

Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A IMG00150-20090822-1409

Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A EVO7GT-A

Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A MyEVOTollWarehouse4

Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A IMG00146-20090822-1407
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A   Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:51 pm

it looks like a machine!

must be fun to drive Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A   Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:15 am

Looks hot as! Would love an evo one day!
Back to top Go down
Mitch

Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A   Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:19 am

Wow that looks cool ;P hahahahaha bit like mine!! GTA's are ''rare as rocking horse shit'' too! Pressuming it is still auto? No holes in the bonnet looks a bit different and im tipping its a little different inside Im keen to have a sticky beak lol!!!jeeez it looks good in black dude Smile I think you pulled into the servo down near the airport when I was leaving down there one day?
Back to top Go down
Langi

Langi

PostSubject: Re: Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A   Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:18 am

Mitch wrote:
Wow that looks cool ;P hahahahaha bit like mine!! GTA's are ''rare as rocking horse shit'' too! Pressuming it is still auto? No holes in the bonnet looks a bit different and im tipping its a little different inside Im keen to have a sticky beak lol!!!jeeez it looks good in black dude Smile I think you pulled into the servo down near the airport when I was leaving down there one day?

Thanks Man!
Yeah sure are, as far as i know my GTA is the only one in Tassie! and yes, it's Auto and pretty much stock, only a few minor mods. More than welcome to catch up if ya want man. Personally, i think it needs the vents, noticed it runs very hot under the hood without the vents. yeah it is, The recaro seats are more comfortable, still hug you tho! blue metalic dash around the vents ect. Steering wheel has a air bag and buttons to change gears, The cluster is white only with the Auto part of it showing what gear your in. Yeah, love the black but a pain to keep clean!!! Yeah that was me at the servo, i remember checking out ur Evo, sweet as!! You live out that way?
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A   Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:09 am

Langi wrote:

Thanks Man!
Yeah sure are, as far as i know my GTA is the only one in Tassie! and yes, it's Auto and pretty much stock, only a few minor mods. More than welcome to catch up if ya want man. Personally, i think it needs the vents, noticed it runs very hot under the hood without the vents. yeah it is, The recaro seats are more comfortable, still hug you tho! blue metalic dash around the vents ect. Steering wheel has a air bag and buttons to change gears, The cluster is white only with the Auto part of it showing what gear your in. Yeah, love the black but a pain to keep clean!!! Yeah that was me at the servo, i remember checking out ur Evo, sweet as!! You live out that way?

How do the auto ones go compared to the manual ones? Any reason why you went auto with it?
Back to top Go down
Mitch

Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A   Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:46 am

Mine only has a few mods dude.... Clutch, exhaust, turbo timer and speed cut defender... And a ralliart fullspeed dash. They are a little beast ay lol. Na I don't live out that way was on my way to the mx track I think, I just remember passing you here and there and getting a wave lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Mitch

Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A   Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:18 am

Jaz the "GTA" isn't quite as powerfull as the gsr or rs... (rs cannotbe registered in aus) there were only a handfull made under a "gentlemans" agreement in japan. Was pretty much the rich business mans luxury version! I can't wait to check langys out they are rare as exp down here!
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A   Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:21 am

Mitch wrote:
Jaz the "GTA" isn't quite as powerfull as the gsr or rs... (rs cannotbe registered in aus) there were only a handfull made under a "gentlemans" agreement in japan. Was pretty much the rich business mans luxury version! I can't wait to check langys out they are rare as exp down here!

Ah nice! I checked it out on the first cruise but i dont know evo's so i didnt know anything about it, Just it was an evo lol
Back to top Go down
Mitch

Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A   Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:05 am

Haha I've picked a little up along the way mine is the 1st turbo car I have owned. Will be sweet to park mine next to langys n check out the differences cause they are both 7"s Wink
Back to top Go down
Langi

Langi

PostSubject: Re: Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A   Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:53 am

Basicly, getting the auto was out of my hands bcoz i was lazy and only went and got my auto licsense, so when i started looking for an Evo and found only the GTA verison was auto, thats where i went lol.

Yeah thats right, the GTA was labeled or classed as the 'gentlemans evo' and made to be more refined and not so hard edged ect. i think the GTA sits at artound 180kw compared to manual 7's starting at like 200kw+

be great to compare both the 7's! few differences lol

Looking forward to catching up!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A   Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Langi's Evolution 7 GT-A
Page 1 of 1