Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays

Go down 
+2
BERZRK
TUFR34
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TUFR34

TUFR34

Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays Empty
PostSubject: Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays   Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:22 am

hey guys

one of my mates does resprays and also airbrushing and is really good at candys and designs, and the main thing is good pricing compared to most bodyworks.

i am currently getting my R34 sprayed in kandy blue so you can all check it out once done in a few weeks.

will try get him to send me some pictures of his work and ill post it up here..

hasnt officially advertised his new business but is called "Kee Wee Kustoms"

you can call Darren (sprayer) on 0400 272 255 for a quote

any enquiries on graphics/logos or if you want any reprays/touchups/bodykit painting please PM me and ill organise a quote.

thanks all

affraid cheers cyclops Cool

Last edited by TUFR34 on Thu May 06, 2010 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.shanesworld.com
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays   Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:26 am

awesome mate, i would love a quote on a full re-spray Smile im sick of standard silver colour Razz
Back to top Go down
Soarer_TT

Soarer_TT

PostSubject: Re: Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays   Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:17 am

I'm thinking Candy Apple Red for the Soarer someday, over a Vertex Ridge widebody... Mmm...
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

PostSubject: Re: Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays   Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:52 am

Soarer_TT wrote:
I'm thinking Candy Apple Red for the Soarer someday, over a Vertex Ridge widebody... Mmm...

hey mike!! vandalism (or whatever it was) this is shane. came in to see you the other day at work but you werent there.

my mate sprays cars and will do pretty cheap for a candy color Very Happy ill get you the hook up for sure
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

PostSubject: Re: Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays   Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:50 am

HAHA... VANDALISM!!!
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

PostSubject: Re: Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays   Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:55 am

shane roughly how much 4 a full spray on the b4?
havnt really thought about colour yet might be leaning towards stealthing it out.
spray it black - get some nice black rims & tint the lights (the windows r already 5%)..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Silvion

Silvion

PostSubject: Re: Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays   Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:56 pm

Stealth sounds good!

Hope your mates business gets up and running! Prices are the best way to compete!
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

PostSubject: Re: Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays   Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:34 am

DONB4 wrote:
shane roughly how much 4 a full spray on the b4?
havnt really thought about colour yet might be leaning towards stealthing it out.
spray it black - get some nice black rims & tint the lights (the windows r already 5%)..... Twisted Evil

hey mate

depending on what needs to be done to the body. any major dents or dings that you want done. keeping in mind if its black then it will show up any little dent alot more haha

id say full respray for around $2500-$3000 depending on work but he may do cheaper im not sure.. ill be able to organise you to meet him and then he can look over car, as i said may do cheaper than above price just depending on work Very Happy

send me a TXT sometime and ill get you the hook up

cheers bud
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

PostSubject: Re: Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays   Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:10 am

is that everything... boot, engine bay, ect?
yeah its got some dents - got quoted $300 for all dents removed but
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

PostSubject: Re: Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays   Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:05 am

DONB4 wrote:
is that everything... boot, engine bay, ect?
yeah its got some dents - got quoted $300 for all dents removed but

yeah mate he can fix all the dents etc. would include boot doors and stuff.. engine bay he could do but you would need to organise engine to be removed..

sorry didnt answer before mate just at work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

PostSubject: Re: Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays   Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:04 am

allgood bruv Wink
well im in no rush... i might get exhaust & tmic done b4 i get the spray anyways. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hornet

Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays   Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:50 pm

Hey mate, I just Need my Roof (gloss Black) Guard and bar Painted (white). How much beer would that cost me? Cheers.
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

PostSubject: Re: Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays   Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:49 am

Hornet wrote:
Hey mate, I just Need my Roof (gloss Black) Guard and bar Painted (white). How much beer would that cost me? Cheers.

haha not sure mate Very Happy

probably wouldnt be much being not a big job..

his number is 0400272255 and his name is darren, give him a call..
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

PostSubject: Re: Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays   Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:06 am

hey all

Darren from KEE WEE CUSTOMS is now a member on the forum so if you have any queries of work your needing done PM him or give him a buzz on the number at top of page Very Happy

my car is back on the road if anyone needs to check out some of his work
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays   Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:26 am

im going in saturday to see about my quote Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays   Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kee Wee Kustoms airbrushing/resprays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Workshop Bible :: Need Advice On Where To Get Certain Work Done?-
Jump to: