Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free immobilisers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

Free immobilisers Empty
PostSubject: Free immobilisers   Free immobilisers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:05 am

Clicky clicky!

Seems like 100 Free immobilisers will be up for grabs at Eastlands shopping centre on April 21 between 9am and 5pm

There is a catch though Sad

Quote :
As part of Operation Bounce Back, 100 Australian Standards-approved engine immobilisers will be given away and fully installed for owners of older vehicles and those who have been a victim of car theft in Clarence.

Which means you have to have an older car stolen from clarence at some stage, I havent but thought i would share the news!
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

Free immobilisers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free immobilisers   Free immobilisers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:06 am

i had a red laser stolen and written off.

and they attempted to steal my supra but didnt cos they are dumb retards!

so do i count??
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

Free immobilisers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free immobilisers   Free immobilisers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:20 am

well from what jaz said its gota b either an old car OR one that has been previously stolen...
dont recon the supra is counted as its not old & it didnt get stolen Razz
as for the b4 - gl 2 anyone who eva tries 2 steal it... Brants may be kents 2 have sometimes but they make up for it when some1 actuly tries 2 steal it.
Back to top Go down
whiterex

whiterex

Free immobilisers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free immobilisers   Free immobilisers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:08 am

dont be too cocky with the brandt dude... someone i know managed to get mine going without knowing the pincode.
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

Free immobilisers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free immobilisers   Free immobilisers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:20 am

I think its of you live in Clarence, and have an old car that HAS been stolen to qualify. I had one stolen from Glenorchy so i dont count Sad
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

Free immobilisers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free immobilisers   Free immobilisers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:45 am

whiterex wrote:
dont be too cocky with the brandt dude... someone i know managed to get mine going without knowing the pincode.
yeah i no ways of getting around it aswel...
also urs was in a rex, no wonder Razz + i figured ur pin out by looking at the ware on the buttons Cool haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free immobilisers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free immobilisers   Free immobilisers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free immobilisers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Car Chat :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: