Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paint Ideas..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TUFR34

TUFR34

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:52 am

hey all,

most of you probably dont know but i am currently spraying my R34 after fitting new kit etc.

was after a few ideas and opinions on what people think.

am doing a kandy Blue on the car however was thinking for something a bit different..

have a two tone design? black underneath with Blue kandy above?

or plain Kandy Blue all over..

or any other ideas would be appreciated Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.shanesworld.com
DONB4

DONB4

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:30 am

hot pink with glitter...
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:58 am

DONB4 wrote:
hot pink with glitter...

haha umm no koumos.. dont think so Very Happy

id be more than happy to do that to your car though Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:41 am

haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:46 am

What about a blue pearl of sorts?
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:39 am

Jaz_ej20 wrote:
What about a blue pearl of sorts?

yeah mate doing a red bull blue kandy color Very Happy just thinking like a two tone or just all the one color.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Michelle

Michelle

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:40 am

Bayside Blue - it's a nissan colour. My son just painting his 180sx and it looks very nice. Goes blue to purple under lights.
Back to top Go down
Michelle

Michelle

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:41 am

Bayside Blue - it's a nissan colour. My son just painting his 180sx and it looks very nice. Goes blue to purple under lights.
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:55 am

Michelle wrote:

was thinking the bayside because it is definately the best nissan color Very Happy painted one of my old cars that color and was wicked.. however if i painted the 34 that color would just look like a standard GTR/GTT

was thinking something alot different Very Happy

idea i had was Black from the skirts up. white/grey line running along side of car through door handle height, then the blue i decide on above that.

not sure about it though as i havent seen a two tone import before..
Back to top Go down
Michelle

Michelle

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:03 am

try a photoshop exercise ? Hard to picture if it would suit the car otherwise.
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:14 am

Michelle wrote:
try a photoshop exercise ? Hard to picture if it would suit the car otherwise.

true that!! i didnt even think about photoshop lol im the photoshop master Suspect

was thinking next time im out there could just do the pin stripe with tape and see if it looks right haha

will definately be at the next cruise and hopefully ready by next weekend for a huge easter cruise up the east coast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:03 am

What about like this?

Paint Ideas.. Ben_wagon
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:07 am

Jaz_ej20 wrote:
What about like this?

Paint Ideas.. Ben_wagon

picture didnt show up Sad

want to email it to shane.davies@vodafone.com?

they have blocked photobucket unfortunately
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:12 am

lol that sucks...
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am

shane if i was u bruv id be doin some searching on google n sht 2 find some two tone cars or like just custom jobs 4 idears n2 see what sort of sht u would I love you !!
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:23 am

DONB4 wrote:
shane if i was u bruv id be doin some searching on google n sht 2 find some two tone cars or like just custom jobs 4 idears n2 see what sort of sht u would I love you !!

haha yeah true that Very Happy

will have a look!

hopefully have sprayed early next week!!!

will ahve to have that race koumos jocolor
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:01 am

Emailed you the pic! There is more of the car in the latest Autosalon mag too, so its probably on their website.
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:05 am

Jaz_ej20 wrote:
Emailed you the pic! There is more of the car in the latest Autosalon mag too, so its probably on their website.

that is the exact two tone i was thinking however flipped the other way.. blue on top black on bottom.

different blue aswell, will be slightly darker..
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:26 am

TUFR34 wrote:
DONB4 wrote:

will have a look!

some good idears on carsales 2...

well if we race it has 2b wet Razz with my current safty tune she wouldnt b making much more than 140kwatw (cos of the rebuild/running it in) Sad but hopfully not long til she is 200+kwatw Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:42 am

DONB4 wrote:
TUFR34 wrote:
DONB4 wrote:

will have a look!

well if we race it has 2b wet Razz with my current safty tune she wouldnt b making much more than 140kwatw (cos of the rebuild/running it in) Sad but hopfully not long til she is 200+kwatw Twisted Evil

true true so we better race soon while ive still got a chance haha mine would only be putting out 180-190ish at wheels (going off what other forums have written lol)

will find out power once GT garage have their first dyno night in the next month or so Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:06 am

TUFR34 wrote:
Jaz_ej20 wrote:

that is the exact two tone i was thinking however flipped the other way.. blue on top black on bottom.

different blue aswell, will be slightly darker..

like this?

Paint Ideas.. Copy_o10

lol!
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:21 am

haha exactly right!!! whats everyone think of this paint on a r34?
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:53 pm

It would be different! Can't say I have seen a 2 tone one around before!

Did you get my email with more pics in it?
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:32 am

TUFR34 wrote:
DONB4 wrote:
TUFR34 wrote:
DONB4 wrote:

will have a look!

true true so we better race soon while ive still got a chance haha mine would only be putting out 180-190ish at wheels (going off what other forums have written lol)

will find out power once GT garage have their first dyno night in the next month or so Smile

mad should b good!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paint Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Ideas..   Paint Ideas.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paint Ideas..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Car Chat :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: