Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!

Go down 
+10
jugsy91
EG5
DONB4
Langi
Funz
MUZ-304
Jaz_ej20
AussieChickaDee
whiterex
BERZRK
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Empty
PostSubject: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:58 pm

i always enjoy a good cruise down to Blackman's Bay/Kingston beach Day/Night! n get some photo's! sometimes around midnight or later just sit n play on the swings texting people haha!
Back to top Go down
whiterex

whiterex

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:01 pm

Cruising down to the beach house was always a favourite of mine back in the day.
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:03 pm

where is the beach house at bro?
Back to top Go down
whiterex

whiterex

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:04 pm

the roundabout carpark in sandy bay just before taroona

other side of nutgrove
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:31 pm

ah yeh i know the place man! been there heaps of times! used to walk out to the point late at night for something to do! also the new section of nut grove where the park is has been re-vamped and would make an excellent cruise location for a short trip meet!
Back to top Go down
AussieChickaDee

AussieChickaDee

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:32 pm

The Mountain just to be lame Razz
Back to top Go down
whiterex

whiterex

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:33 pm

yeah random mountain missions are always fun!
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:34 pm

mountain cruise would make a good trip for during the day! but will have to keep our distance from tourist and general public as we don't want to ruin there day!
Back to top Go down
AussieChickaDee

AussieChickaDee

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:35 pm

pfft!

Since when is it my mission to please tourists Razz
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:38 pm

haha true! im just trying to put myself in there shoes and wonder how id feel having 50 imports with loud exhausts cruising up the hill haha! but hopefully it will just force them to leave sooner =p
Back to top Go down
AussieChickaDee

AussieChickaDee

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:39 pm

Yeah wouldnt want more to come and flood the Island Razz Sorry I behave lols
Over tired.

Other place I liek to drive is I think Orford? from Sorell
The cruise with water on the side is just amazing!
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:53 pm

yes orford is a nice place! havent been there for a couple years tho Sad when i get my license back im gonna go on a cruise mission to find some sweet spots!
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Anywhere on the east coast and to Strathgordon! Not a real lot out there, but it's a nice road and there is a fair few gravel roads out there!
Back to top Go down
MUZ-304

MUZ-304

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:21 pm

Jaz_ej20 wrote:
Anywhere on the east coast and to Strathgordon! Not a real lot out there, but it's a nice road and there is a fair few gravel roads out there!

yeah as long as the cops bugger off. they where a little shirty on the last commo cruze
Back to top Go down
Funz

Funz

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:37 pm

richmond run, opussom bay run, fern tree run, grasstree, back tea tree, tea tree, oyster cove, round long way past oyster cove to cygnet, hounville, dover, taroona.. etc lol
Back to top Go down
Langi

Langi

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:09 pm

BERZRK wrote:
i always enjoy a good cruise down to Blackman's Bay/Kingston beach Day/Night! n get some photo's! sometimes around midnight or later just sit n play on the swings texting people haha!

I second that!

I pretty much up for anything.
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:28 pm

sucks i dont got a license otherwise id be there now! 3 months 2 weeks to go!
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:19 am

BERZRK wrote:
mountain cruise would make a good trip for during the day! but will have to keep our distance from tourist and general public as we don't want to ruin there day!

thats y u go at night when its icey!!
drifts & 200km stand stills = MAD
gotta add in car sking also... but its always a good idear 2 take 2 pairs of shoes coz 1 will only last half hour.
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:24 am

Funz wrote:
richmond run, opussom bay run, fern tree run, grasstree, back tea tree, tea tree, oyster cove, round long way past oyster cove to cygnet, hounville, dover, taroona.. etc lol

i got a shack at opossem bay n neva seen a run down there... but it is a mad drive!!
Back to top Go down
Funz

Funz

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:41 am

most of my runs are solo lol
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:34 am

Funz wrote:
most of my runs are solo lol

ahh that may be why Wink
Back to top Go down
EG5

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:21 pm

Where's my invites Funzy Razz

All going well, I should have more weekends off soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Funz

Funz

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:26 pm

hehe you get more weekends off as i start weening off driving my car lol!
Back to top Go down
EG5

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:33 pm

Soft!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
jugsy91

jugsy91

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:35 am

funz has got the right idea..listed of all my top spots hah water works down through to leslievale and then on to huonville on the old highway (targa track) is an amaaaazing drive,my top 3..views in the country down onto the water plus a wikid winding smooth road <3 kingo to taroona is also wikid, without bike riders =/ and grannys. old road to cygnet is wikid, cant remember where it starts though. and DOVER to geeveston is pre rad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!   Your Favourite Cruise To Spot! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Cruise To Spot!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next