Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say Hello!!

Go down 
+46
mitsufto
spency
Soarer_TT
Addict
stevephillips
TUFR34
F6T
Mitch
PARTO
baz
Retmore
GLiMMER
the_prodical_son
smokey
MightyMag
Samm
slvrmrge10
Langi
qship
ST8-UTE
boosted ralliart439
ian895
DONB4
EG5
Funz
**Hayley***
fennell
Scott
ASYLUM
FAT_33
Longy
Jaz_ej20
defected cordia
pinkbos_s13
'Nova
whiterex
makatak
Cheddle
lanky r32 gts-t
MUZ-304
FTO95
AussieChickaDee
low_foz
Mav
gto-190
BERZRK
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

Say Hello!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:39 am

G'day mate, that's a magna in your picture? Looks hot!
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:45 pm

hey dude, nice looking car Smile
Back to top Go down
Mitch

Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:55 am

Hi i'm Mitch some of you prob know me from proutes. Sold the SS and got a EVO7 which is my current ride.
Back to top Go down
Langi

Langi

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:46 am

Mitch wrote:
Hi i'm Mitch some of you prob know me from proutes. Sold the SS and got a EVO7 which is my current ride.

WOOT! Another EVO Driver!! Welcome! You and i are the only Evo's on here.
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:01 am

Mitch wrote:

hey buddy! welcome to the forums! thats a nice looking evo Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:03 am

Welcome to the forum mate! There was a fair few of the pro utes guys at the cruise last night!
Catcha around
Back to top Go down
F6T

F6T

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Hi Everyone! Just found this site after coming along for a bit of the cruise last night.

Got an FPV 05 BA MkII F6 Typhoon. Running a full 4" turbo back nizpro exhaust with twin 4" high flow cats, 42lb squirters, surge tank and 044 pump, custom tuned running 15.5psi, plazmaman 1000hp intercooler kit - currently pumping out 340rwkw. She's a hand full. Brembos all round come in handy.

Great to meet few of you last night. Took off after kingston. Had been up for about 18-19 hours by that stage.

Look forward to the next one. 119 cars eh! good effort.

Last edited by F6T on Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MUZ-304

MUZ-304

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:24 pm

hey man, welcome to the site.
Your car sounds sweet. cant say i saw it last night though...
Back to top Go down
Retmore

Retmore

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:45 pm

Welcome F6T Smile

That's some nice work on your car Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:16 pm

F6T wrote:
Hi Everyone! Just found this site after coming along for a bit of the cruise last night.

Got an FPV 05 BA MkII F6 Typhoon. Running a full 4" turbo back nizpro exhaust with twin 4" high flow cats, 42lb squirters, surge tank and 044 pump, custom tuned running 15.5psi, plazmaman 1000hp intercooler kit - currently pumping out 340rwkw. She's a hand full. Brembos all round come in handy.

Great to meet few of you last night. Took off after kingston. Had been up for about 18-19 hours by that stage.

Look forward to the next one. 119 cars eh! good effort.

Ifollowed you through town at one stage and by christ, when you hit the pedal i about creamed my pants lol! one nice car you have there!
Back to top Go down
F6T

F6T

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Thanks Jaz,

I know the feeling mate. I just bout clagg my dacks everytime I drive it!! Since the latest mods I reckon I'd just about win a dose war with a VL turbo too.

So what happened to the Legacy?? I had a good friend who was a member of the RS liberty turbo club - so spent a bit of time a few years back hanging out with a lot of the subies. Always had had a soft spot for them.
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:33 am

F6T wrote:
Thanks Jaz,

I know the feeling mate. I just bout clagg my dacks everytime I drive it!! Since the latest mods I reckon I'd just about win a dose war with a VL turbo too.

So what happened to the Legacy?? I had a good friend who was a member of the RS liberty turbo club - so spent a bit of time a few years back hanging out with a lot of the subies. Always had had a soft spot for them.

Well me and the legacy have a love hate relationship, Blew 2nd gear, put straight cuts in 1st and 2nd, Second synchro broke, Drove it anyway and now im pretty sure the clutch plate has exploded, So i cant drive it at all till i pull the box out again, I love the car but in the last 6 months it has been on the road for 2 and a half weeks!

yeah ive been a member of the rs lib club for a fair while now, Which member was your mate?
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

PostSubject: IM FINALLY HERE   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:30 am

Hey All

i finally made it onto the forum after having troubles with resgistering Suspect

i drive a R34 GTT and is currently getting Do-luck bodykit fitted and a full respray done in a kandy! has a bit of dish on the back and running 275 19s.. of course it is hektik turbo and massive BOV bro!!

ill definately be out on the next cruise, i bought my little sisters red civic to the last one jocolor

look forward to seeing you all around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shanesworld.com
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:55 am

hey Shane,

Probably should of read this one first.

Yeah i have seen your car around kinda a dark bluey colour i think or green. havent seen it for ages tho!

im still waiting for my licence back, 2 months to go.

i look forward to seeing this new candy colour! 275 wide thats a fair bit of rubber!

ill definately come check it out at the cruise man.
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:00 am

BERZRK wrote:
hey Shane,

Probably should of read this one first.

Yeah i have seen your car around kinda a dark bluey colour i think or green. havent seen it for ages tho!

im still waiting for my licence back, 2 months to go.

i look forward to seeing this new candy colour! 275 wide thats a fair bit of rubber!

ill definately come check it out at the cruise man.

yeah i only just got my license back after 6 months after being caught drink driving at .057 Sad sucked!!

car has been off the road for the same time.. was a dark blue color but should look pretty sweet in the new color.. totally different look to what it was especially with the new kit ive got on it..

way too much money has been spent and is now sitting way to low at the fron so will have to raise the suspension a bit haha.. probably sitting around 5cm off the ground at the moment lol

was following you through taroona bends after we left the last cruise trying to keep up in my little sisters red civic haha.. had fully sick clear tail lights..

big fan of your supra is pretty sweet!!
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:10 am

oh man that does suck!

we have learnt our lessons tho!

5cm..not much clearance there! mine can nearly squeeze a coke can under the front!

i have gone off looks for a bit. so i have a brand new haltech platinum sports 2000 ecu here and awaiting arrival of the fuel system which is around a week away! then hoping to get around 300-350rwkw.

i look forward to seeing this paint job. you will have to disclose to me the cost so i know how much ill be looking at for one. and also who did it. just send it to me in a msg Smile

the supra does alright, i don't mind it! the red civic aye! clear tail lights! look out everyone!! get your neck braces ready! my brother has a old red ford laser! they do the job!
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:15 am

yeah the guy doing my car is a family friend who runs a business, called "Hot Body customs" its out in moonah near barnsys SPG in lampton ave.

he does sprays and also airbrushing.. quite good at what he does but if your interested could hook you up with a paint.. mines costing me around $2000 but i had to buy paint.. so around $2500 all up. it is kandy though so quite expensive paint.

if your intersted or if anyone else is interested let me know and ill get a rough quote etc.

he has done a fair few cars around the place..
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:19 am

is there a limit on colours?? so its a full car re-spray??
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:25 am

BERZRK wrote:
is there a limit on colours?? so its a full car re-spray??

no limit on colors mate, full respray. he has his own paint mixing setup so can make any custom color you want.. he made me up a red bull blue same as the one on the can which i was considering going for.

he does airbrushing so can get any logo you want and he also does fridges, helmets, bikes pretty much anything you want painted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:27 am

i have wanted a full re-spray for ages! and that price is in my budget! now to just pick a colour Razz
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:31 am

BERZRK wrote:
i have wanted a full re-spray for ages! and that price is in my budget! now to just pick a colour Razz

yeah mate thats pretty sweet Very Happy id have to ask him for a quote but depending on what you want done etc.

doesnt use an oven but has a full dust extractor in his work shop so nothing settles back on the car.

will have to check mine out whens its done in about a week.

dean was going to get it done from him aswell and dean has seen some of his work.. he ended up having his dads mate do it.. was only white anyway haha
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:32 am

yeah ill definately come check it out when its done and go from there! also check out my funds to make sure i can!
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:39 am

BERZRK wrote:
yeah ill definately come check it out when its done and go from there! also check out my funds to make sure i can!

lol yeah this is true, my funds are running so low after all this body work and stuff.

got R34 do luck front, Impul Sides, Rear pods, new rubber all round, fibreglass z-tune bonnet, eastbear aero electric mirrors, welded boot, shaved handles, door poppers, bolt on spacers to give agressive stance, possible flared rear guards, had to buy new rear cradle, full adjustable HKS coilovers, whiteline sway bars list goes on and on!!

then when i get it back still need to..

nistune ECU from GT garage who is getting a dyno. (dyno nights to come Very Happy)
turbo
injectors
so on and so on haha
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:41 am

thats it mate!

the list with cars never ever ends!

its like... yep ill mod this and nothing else.. then a week later... maybe ill get this.. yep yep ill get this.. last thing...

week later... maybe just one more thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

so i have given up and just keep going lol!
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:46 am

haha yep this is it!! but cars.. GOTTA LOVE EM!!

been driving dads volvo and mums pulsar around lately and not impressed.. need power back!!

anyway mate let me know if you need a quote on a respray and ill most likely see you around cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say Hello!!
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To Hobart's Modified Mayhem :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: