Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say Hello!!

Go down 
+46
mitsufto
spency
Soarer_TT
Addict
stevephillips
TUFR34
F6T
Mitch
PARTO
baz
Retmore
GLiMMER
the_prodical_son
smokey
MightyMag
Samm
slvrmrge10
Langi
qship
ST8-UTE
boosted ralliart439
ian895
DONB4
EG5
Funz
**Hayley***
fennell
Scott
ASYLUM
FAT_33
Longy
Jaz_ej20
defected cordia
pinkbos_s13
'Nova
whiterex
makatak
Cheddle
lanky r32 gts-t
MUZ-304
FTO95
AussieChickaDee
low_foz
Mav
gto-190
BERZRK
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
'Nova

'Nova

Say Hello!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:52 pm

i'll come for a ride with you, but hanging out the sunroof can attract un-wanted attention, happened on a GT cruise a few years ago haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfalcon.com
MUZ-304

MUZ-304

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:53 pm

id imagine, but hey just a thought. should be sweet though
Back to top Go down
'Nova

'Nova

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:57 pm

we can mix it up.. if i get a few guys/girls willing to let me car hop, means i can get photos of all your rides easier Wink

when i get my bus going eventually, we'll just have to go back to being old skool Razz

Say Hello!! - Page 2 Cce8e733
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfalcon.com
whiterex

whiterex

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:59 pm

your welcome to jump in the rex.

i remember the red nose day cruise a couple of years back, was in jacks car over taking NOTAV8 and this hand just pokes out the window with the camera pointed bacwards and took a perfect photo.

i was impressed.. love your work.
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:23 pm

sweet picture mate!
Back to top Go down
pinkbos_s13

pinkbos_s13

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:01 pm

hey my names lizzie i have an s13 convertible silvia with s15 front conversion shes pink had her for bit over 2 yrs slowely modifying her! currently shes unregistered but will soon be registered in the next month and be back on the road so most likely meet some of you out driving soon Smile
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:03 pm

pinkbos_s13 wrote:
hey my names lizzie i have an s13 convertible silvia with s15 front conversion shes pink had her for bit over 2 yrs slowely modifying her! currently shes unregistered but will soon be registered in the next month and be back on the road so most likely meet some of you out driving soon Smile

Look Forward to it Liz Smile
Back to top Go down
defected cordia

defected cordia

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:31 pm

Hay all my name bj i drive a 180sx wich is not my car ATM it my GF car i own a cordia turbo but coz im all ways fixing it or doing it up its not on the road much so i drive the 180 all the time Very Happy its good some one finely getting all modified car lovers 2gether and getting more meats and cruses like the good old day when we had CKCP Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Hi   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:33 pm

G'day everyone. My names Jarrod and I drive a Subaru legacy wagon. Fairly standard atm but still hauls pretty good. Some big plans in the works for it though.
I was on the last cruise but was riding shotgun with Muz as I didn't have my license, but have it back now!
Look forward to seeing you guys around!
Back to top Go down
gto-190
Admin
gto-190

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:36 pm

defected cordia wrote:
Hay all my name bj i drive a 180sx wich is not my car ATM it my GF car i own a cordia turbo but coz im all ways fixing it or doing it up its not on the road much so i drive the 180 all the time Very Happy its good some one finely getting all modified car lovers 2gether and getting more meats and cruses like the good old day when we had CKCP Crying or Very sad

Welcome mate!

That was the whole idea, to get everyone with a passion for cars and modifying together in one place Very Happy
We want to keep it controlled though, no dickheads and negative people bringing the vibe down Razz
Back to top Go down
https://modified.forumotion.com
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:37 pm

defected cordia wrote:

hey mate,

i have seen this car around quite a bit! im sure you have seen mine too =p
be good to catch up at the cruise!
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:38 pm

Jaz_ej20 wrote:
G'day everyone. My names Jarrod and I drive a Subaru legacy wagon. Fairly standard atm but still hauls pretty good. Some big plans in the works for it though.
I was on the last cruise but was riding shotgun with Muz as I didn't have my license, but have it back now!
Look forward to seeing you guys around!

hey mate welcome!

haha were always looking forward to see what mods people come up with and get for there cars!
hope to see you at the next cruise!
Back to top Go down
defected cordia

defected cordia

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Quote :
Welcome mate!

That was the whole idea, to get everyone with a passion for cars and modifying together in one place Very Happy
We want to keep it controlled though, no dickheads and negative people bringing the vibe down Razz

That just wot ruined it last time at ckcp dickheads drinking and doing burnouts there that got it mostly got it banned in first place Mad
Back to top Go down
defected cordia

defected cordia

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:51 pm

Quote :
hey mate,

i have seen this car around quite a bit! im sure you have seen mine too =p
be good to catch up at the cruise!

Yer it be good 2 meat up at the next cruse love that supra you got look sweet azzz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Longy

Longy

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Hey there guys my name is Aleks.
Some of you will know me and some may not.
I drive a 2001 Accent, not the best car in this club but it gets me from A to B.
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:54 pm

defected cordia wrote:
Quote :
Welcome mate!

That just wot ruined it last time at ckcp dickheads drinking and doing burnouts there that got it mostly got it banned in first place Mad

Yes as Jake said, we will be monitering everything, we want this to work and run smoothly, so we will do the best we can for everyone, any problems you just have to msg us n we will find the solutions!
Back to top Go down
defected cordia

defected cordia

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:07 pm

BERZRK wrote:
defected cordia wrote:
Quote :
Welcome mate!

Yes as Jake said, we will be monitering everything, we want this to work and run smoothly, so we will do the best we can for everyone, any problems you just have to msg us n we will find the solutions!

That cool mate it just good some one doing some thing finely!! and will do if i see anything and hope the up coming cruse is a good one for all who come along!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FAT_33

FAT_33

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Hey guys,
Im Deano, drive the white 33 with the SSR's. prob seen it about abit! If you havnt then look harder!
Cant wait till the 12th remeber the cruise!!
See you all there!
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:49 pm

FAT_33 wrote:
Hey guys,
Im Deano, drive the white 33 with the SSR's. prob seen it about abit! If you havnt then look harder!
Cant wait till the 12th remeber the cruise!!
See you all there!

hey man,

Yeh i love ur car, saw u the other morning! n damn those wheels are hawwwwt!!!

Hope to see you at the cruise mate!
Back to top Go down
ASYLUM

ASYLUM

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:13 pm

Name is J. I'm from Hobart. I drive an '06 Subaru WRX Club Spec 9

I used to have the blue '98 Subaru Liberty lowered on 19" Dolce's... with ASYLUM plates of course.
Back to top Go down
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Hello and no doubt some of you know me /hate me as I do you.....drive a gsr lancer and a tommi makinen evo as a race car...be in it or be a flogger will suffice
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:57 am

ASYLUM wrote:
Name is J. I'm from Hobart. I drive an '06 Subaru WRX Club Spec 9

I used to have the blue '98 Subaru Liberty lowered on 19" Dolce's... with ASYLUM plates of course.

hey mate,

i think i have seen your car around a bit!
hope to see you at the next cruise!
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:58 am

Scott wrote:
Hello and no doubt some of you know me /hate me as I do you.....drive a gsr lancer and a tommi makinen evo as a race car...be in it or be a flogger will suffice

hey mate,

that race car sounds pretty tough! is it road legal?? or just for track use??
Back to top Go down
fennell

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:59 am

Im Matt, or most likely known as Fennell, and vu ss ute on boostloosing, first name doesnt get used too often. Currently im piloting a stockers Rav4 lol (cheers work), and a couple mountain bikes (but hey they're modified at least)

Pretty sure Scottys evo is on SI or club rego, has to be on some form of rego to do Targa...

Last edited by fennell on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:09 am

hey Fennel,

don't worry about what your current ride is, were about bringing car enthusiasts together!
Hope to meet you at the next cruise!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say Hello!!
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To Hobart's Modified Mayhem :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: