Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say Hello!!

Go down 
+46
mitsufto
spency
Soarer_TT
Addict
stevephillips
TUFR34
F6T
Mitch
PARTO
baz
Retmore
GLiMMER
the_prodical_son
smokey
MightyMag
Samm
slvrmrge10
Langi
qship
ST8-UTE
boosted ralliart439
ian895
DONB4
EG5
Funz
**Hayley***
fennell
Scott
ASYLUM
FAT_33
Longy
Jaz_ej20
defected cordia
pinkbos_s13
'Nova
whiterex
makatak
Cheddle
lanky r32 gts-t
MUZ-304
FTO95
AussieChickaDee
low_foz
Mav
gto-190
BERZRK
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

Say Hello!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 am

no worries mate! ill wait and see yours and go from there!

yeap you will find me lurking somewhere. most likely out on the town tonight!

Cya mate!
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:07 pm

shane about time u got on here... its koumos btw if u havnt guessed.
will be good 2 see the r34 out n about cobba... will have 2 drag ya in the wet n chomp ya!! ;P a full respray for 2500ish... thats mad!!
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:28 am

Welcome mate! sounds like a pretty mean car you have there!
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:40 am

DONB4 wrote:
shane about time u got on here... its koumos btw if u havnt guessed.
will be good 2 see the r34 out n about cobba... will have 2 drag ya in the wet n chomp ya!! ;P a full respray for 2500ish... thats mad!!

haha yeah mate youd take me in the wet and dry id imagine lol

car shouldnt be too far off. was meant to have all body work done yesterday however i got F***ED up on saturady night and didnt wake up till around 3pm.. Sad

so hopefully spend a few late nights this week working on it and have sprayed by easter weekend!!

i think we should organise a east coast mission over easter??
Back to top Go down
http://www.shanesworld.com
DONB4

DONB4

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:47 am

hahaha u funny kent it mustve been big if u slept til 3...
yeah sounds good 2 me!
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:15 am

DONB4 wrote:
yeah sounds good 2 me!

hey mate did you see my post about GT Garage next to barnsy getting a 4WD dyno?

he is also going to have dyno nights and stuff whens its up and running Very Happy

summers is the tuner that runs the dyno and is probably the best in tassy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:01 am

TUFR34 wrote:
DONB4 wrote:
yeah sounds good 2 me!

he is also going to have dyno nights and stuff whens its up and running Very Happy

summers is the tuner that runs the dyno and is probably the best in tassy Very Happy

Can he tune Microtech ecu's on Subaru's?
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:38 am

Jaz_ej20 wrote:
TUFR34 wrote:
DONB4 wrote:
yeah sounds good 2 me!

unsure mate but im assuming he would be able to. he does power FCs/nistune etc however has been tuning cars for a while.

but if you want to go out and see him. could possibly ask ben purtel at SPG which is 2 doors down who do alot of import parts as they are good mates. his work number is 0428 178 382
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:42 am

TUFR34 wrote:
Jaz_ej20 wrote:
TUFR34 wrote:
DONB4 wrote:
yeah sounds good 2 me!

unsure mate but im assuming he would be able to. he does power FCs/nistune etc however has been tuning cars for a while.

but if you want to go out and see him. could possibly ask ben purtel at SPG which is 2 doors down who do alot of import parts as they are good mates. his work number is 0428 178 382

Cheers thanks mate. Ill go and have a chat to him!
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:08 am

TUFR34 wrote:
DONB4 wrote:
yeah sounds good 2 me!

Well MRT owe me a grand worth of custom tuning when they come down next... so im hoping i can borrow it then... ill have 2 talk 2 them about it but from what barzy was sayin late time i spoke to him about it, it should be allgood Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:17 am

DONB4 wrote:

Well MRT owe me a grand worth of custom tuning when they come down next... so im hoping i can borrow it then... ill have 2 talk 2 them about it but from what barzy was sayin late time i spoke to him about it, it should be allgood Smile

MRT = Fail in my opinion!
Back to top Go down
stevephillips

stevephillips

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:38 am

Hi everyone my name is Steve, most of the Subaru guys know me as I am the parts manager at Performance Autos. I drive a 2008 STi
Back to top Go down
http://www.pahobart.com.au
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:52 am

Hi steve, I'm Jarrod,I only come in about once a week and bug you for parts
lol!
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:02 am

stevephillips wrote:
Hi everyone my name is Steve, most of the Subaru guys know me as I am the parts manager at Performance Autos. I drive a 2008 STi

Welcome mate Smile
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:04 pm

Jaz_ej20 wrote:
Hi steve, I'm Jarrod,I only come in about once a week and bug you for parts
lol!

hey mate,

welcome to the forums, im Dave. hopefully put a face to the name next cruise!

Catch ya buddy!
Back to top Go down
Addict

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:36 am

Hi all, names Paddy and i know a few of you on here already, a drive the dark grey GTR that was at the past two cruises, if you see me around feel free to introduce yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Soarer_TT

Soarer_TT

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:22 am

Hey everyone,

My Name is Michael, some of you may know me from my last ride, a modified black MR2 SW20 Turbo with the custom plates "MISTA2". Prior to that I cruised in a white AW11 MR2, way back when the scene was thriving. Ironically, within 2 weeks of selling both cars, the new owners wrote them off Embarassed

I've now got myself an emerald JZZ30 TT Soarer which is being rebuilt right now with some ARP head studs and metal head gasket. The interior is also being treated to new trims, freshened woodgrain and a retrim from spruce to black over tan/terracotta. Should be all running by the time the Tolosa cruise comes around so I look forward to meeting / catching up with everyone once again
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:21 am

hey man,

yeah MISTA2 was a awesome ride! im yet to see the soarer (get it on the road) hehe.

will see you at tolosa cruise man as i will have my licence on may 16th....hopefully.

good too see you signed up aswell!

catchya man!
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:24 am

hey man its koumos... poor mista2 Sad atlest he's in car heaven now keepin the gt4 company haha
seems like we both upgrade our 3sgte's for TTs Razz
Back to top Go down
Soarer_TT

Soarer_TT

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:34 pm

DONB4 wrote:
hey man its koumos... poor mista2 Sad atlest he's in car heaven now keepin the gt4 company haha
seems like we both upgrade our 3sgte's for TTs Razz

Damn straight bro, haha,

given the choice I would have kept the MR2. I pushed it up to around 190rwkw which is the absolute limit of the stock turbo and I'd done every single other bolt on, but even then it was a pain in the arse as a daily so the soarer makes for a good cruiser.

I remember the old cruise days in MISTA2 and your GT4, both died an untimely death haha
Back to top Go down
spency

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:37 pm

Hey guys, my names spence. I drive a gunmetal grey 1995 FTO gpx with blue vinyls.

Hoping to get along to the cruise this weekend!

See you fuckers there.
Back to top Go down
mitsufto

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:12 pm

Hey guys,

My name is scott and i live in launceston. Currently own a mitsubishi fto gpx with a few simple mods done to it. Use to own a lancer back in the days which i spent alot of coin and hours on when the car scene was at its biggest. Just wish it was big now just as it was back then.

Hopefully get to meet a you guys on a cruise some day which would be great.

scotty
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:24 am

Hey mate, welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Silvion

Silvion

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:24 am

Welcome to the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
partypie77

partypie77

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:44 pm

howdy cowboys and cowgirls.

just a quick hi , not really a huge forum guy, but though it cool to get to know some other car freaks affraid

i drive a red my05 wrx sedan

a few mods
vf34
avo top mount
3inch hitech tbe s/s zorst
ecutek 2 tune ( starting to regret that though , as service and dyno's down in tassie are zero for ecutek)
500hp pump
sti 500cc injectors
front and rear whiteline sway bars
agx kyb adjustable shocks
i think im done with the power side of things ( i can only guess 185-190killer wasps atw as no dyno Mad )

just had some new rims and rubber put on too.
will be getting some rally armour flaps and some foggie covers to make the front look a bit tougher Twisted Evil

there are some bloody nice cars on here with some crazy grunt , a shite load of young fellas lol !!
im 32 and feel like an old bugger on here, im still learning how my car works and getting on these forums can only help me learn more.

i havent been on many cruises as our old rex site ( which is now dead RIP ) didnt really have many.

anyway, see you guys around !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello!!   Say Hello!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say Hello!!
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To Hobart's Modified Mayhem :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: