Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!

Go down 
+19
FTO95
Soarer_TT
Silvion
Hornet
Longy
FAT_33
DAVO_XR
MUZ-304
Mav
DONB4
'Nova
Langi
whiterex
gto-190
lanky r32 gts-t
F6T
Retmore
Jaz_ej20
BERZRK
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:50 pm

Hey Everyone,

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT 10PM LINDISFARNE WOOLWORTHS CARPARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by BERZRK on Mon May 10, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:23 am

BERZRK wrote:
Hey Everyone,

Since the big success of the March 12th NIGHT CRUISE, we have decided to run a MAYHEM DAY CRUISE!! this will be happening Sunday May 2nd @ 9AM!!

Meet Point: Cambridge Park! IM SURE EVERYONE KNOWS THE NEW BIG COMPLEX!! CANT MISS IT!

Cruise info: TOP SECRET, but its going to be excellent(CRUISE INFO WILL BE GIVEN OUT CLOSER TO THE CRUISE DATE)! We will also be holding a BBQ so no one goes hungry!!

Will add more details soon!

Thanks everyone and hope to see you all there!

Sounds good mate! Cant wait for it!
Back to top Go down
Retmore

Retmore

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:11 am

It's going to be awesome. It'll be good to see the cars in daylight as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:28 am

yeah lol! now im gonna have to wash mine so it sparkles in the sunlight Razz
Back to top Go down
Retmore

Retmore

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:07 am

BERZRK wrote:
yeah lol! now im gonna have to wash mine so it sparkles in the sunlight Razz

Very Happy it was a bit of a waste to wash mine before the late cruise Laughing It did look good though!
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:10 am

supra's look good no matter what Razz
Back to top Go down
Retmore

Retmore

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:17 am

BERZRK wrote:
supra's look good no matter what Razz

Laughing I bow before the master Razz
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:19 am

you have a 6 speed! i bow before the master!
Back to top Go down
Retmore

Retmore

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:21 am

Very Happy ok, ok we both bow before the true master..... SUPRA king
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:22 am

thats the one! hope my gearbox lets me crank out 350rwkw soon!! cheers
Back to top Go down
F6T

F6T

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:18 am

awesome. can't wait.

shooting for 350rwkw eh Berzrk. Looks like I might have to bow to the king if that happens.
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:26 am

oh yeah! sh!ts bout to get messy Razz
Back to top Go down
lanky r32 gts-t

lanky r32 gts-t

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:14 pm

not happy will the date on this one Sad skiz wont be there it will be at the chop shop getting mods Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:19 pm

9a.m.????

You guys seriously think you will get a decent figure of people to turn up at 9 on a sunday? haha, good luck with that!

Remember we're talking about a majority of people in there early 20's that on average wake up in the late afternoon.

I think a far more suitable time would be around 11-12 oclock. I just honestly don't see it being anywhere near as big if it is that early.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
gto-190
Admin
gto-190

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:19 pm

Agreed. 11am is what I was thinking. But it's up to deano i think! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://modified.forumotion.com
whiterex

whiterex

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:25 pm

then we are doomed.

deano is far to keen to do anything at anytime of the day/night
Back to top Go down
Langi

Langi

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Soft, 9am is nothing when it comes to having an awesome cruise, get the great cars out for a good drive.
im sure most people would welcome one sunday out of how many to get up early for a cruise.

Leave it as is, i like it, i'll be there!!!
Back to top Go down
F6T

F6T

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:54 pm

I don't care either way. Anytime for a cruise on a Sunday is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
'Nova

'Nova

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:10 am

whiterex wrote:
then we are doomed.

deano is far to keen to do anything at anytime of the day/night

you're sounding like you have a soft penis for someone who just got their licence back Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfalcon.com
whiterex

whiterex

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:30 am

lol hell no.

just taking the piss.
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:31 am

Half hour drive for me to get there at 9, But i dont care! Miss the early traffic!
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:48 am

what early traffic?? the only ppl i can think of that will be on the road at 9pm on a sun is ppl headin 2 church!! lol!
Back to top Go down
gto-190
Admin
gto-190

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:56 pm

2 hour + drive for me Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://modified.forumotion.com
Mav

Mav

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:03 pm

i should be a goer i reckon,

9 is early but ive done worse on sundays so i shuld be there haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/Mav14?ref=profile
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:24 pm

i reckon the set time for this cruise is good! it will show who the true members are aye!

all though i might miss it due to some insane modifications happening.

king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next