Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!

Go down 
+19
FTO95
Soarer_TT
Silvion
Hornet
Longy
FAT_33
DAVO_XR
MUZ-304
Mav
DONB4
'Nova
Langi
whiterex
gto-190
lanky r32 gts-t
F6T
Retmore
Jaz_ej20
BERZRK
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Soarer_TT

Soarer_TT

CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:40 am

BERZRK wrote:
its always been a cruise...not a race...you laugh it off until someone is dead.

Well said. Had to be an MR2, they're all going to heaven lately Shocked The boys were very lucky. I can vouch for how it happened, having owned an AW11 MR2 as a first car and SW20 Turbo (MISTA2). Mid Mount cars are very edgy at the limit and prone to snap oversteer.
Both the new owners of my cars totalled them within a month, but all walked away - says something about Toyota reliability huh Wink

Other than that was a decent cruise, can't wait until the next. A day cruise should be on the cards but...
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:12 pm

haha yeah i flipped the GT4 6 times & neither me or the bloke with me got a scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Silvion

Silvion

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:42 am

6 times? Crap..
Effort.. In a non-support-do-it-again way ha
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:33 am

yeah i think the fact it was a carlos sainz rally adition gt4 helped lol
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:14 am

So is the track day still happening?
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:27 pm

deano said he is working on it
Back to top Go down
TUFR34

TUFR34

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:34 am

WHEN IS THE NEXT CRUISE?!?!?!?!

MY CAR IS BACK ON THE ROAD Very Happy Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
http://www.shanesworld.com
DONB4

DONB4

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:37 pm

cruz this we bruv!! msg me on fri or sat nyt Cool
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:06 am

next mayhem cruise is around the end of june.
Back to top Go down
Silvion

Silvion

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:15 am

Please don't make it early july as in the 2nd! :p
Dark media lan is on xD
Back to top Go down
spency

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:01 pm

somebody needs to change the POST and the FORUM
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:03 am

my admin powers dont seem to work anymore. so its up to someone else. i dunno whats happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6