Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!

Go down 
+19
FTO95
Soarer_TT
Silvion
Hornet
Longy
FAT_33
DAVO_XR
MUZ-304
Mav
DONB4
'Nova
Langi
whiterex
gto-190
lanky r32 gts-t
F6T
Retmore
Jaz_ej20
BERZRK
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
lanky r32 gts-t

lanky r32 gts-t

CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:27 pm

the skiz will miss this one but i am still planning to go in a mates car so all you pussy stop complain about times the day if your going go and if not shut up and grow some balls lolz
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Ill be there haha, Maybe we should orgainse 2 route trips, one for the northeners and one for the southerners ao the north people dont have to drive down just for the cruise?
Back to top Go down
gto-190
Admin
gto-190

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Jaz_ej20 wrote:
Ill be there haha, Maybe we should orgainse 2 route trips, one for the northeners and one for the southerners ao the north people dont have to drive down just for the cruise?

Agreed! LOL
Back to top Go down
https://modified.forumotion.com
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:07 pm

GTO-190 wrote:
Jaz_ej20 wrote:

Agreed! LOL

Sweet! Well im sure they will read this anyway so they will figure something out!
Back to top Go down
MUZ-304

MUZ-304

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:37 pm

Man i pumped for this again. lets have one this weekend, lol
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin
BERZRK

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:47 pm

if anyone from north is keen to just meet us at out "picnic" spot. let me know ill give u some info.
Back to top Go down
DAVO_XR

DAVO_XR

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Rice wrote:
9a.m.????

CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Tomato+Rice2

You guys seriously think you will get a decent figure of people to turn up at 9 on a sunday? haha, good luck with that!

Remember we're talking about a majority of people in there early 20's that on average wake up in the late afternoon.

I think a far more suitable time would be around 11-12 oclock. I just honestly don't see it being anywhere near as big if it is that early.

Thoughts?

Yeah thats a good idea. I wont be along for this one though guys a bit disappointed with the last one. If you posted up the route itd be good but I can understand why you dont.

Davo-out

Last edited by DAVO_XR on Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DAVO_XR

DAVO_XR

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Sorry guys Im having problems with these forums, seem to be all filled with rice for some reason?
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:13 am

lol no kiding...
Back to top Go down
'Nova

'Nova

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:10 am

whoa.. theres no point being a dick about it now Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfalcon.com
DONB4

DONB4

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:29 am

im not...
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:02 am

DONB4 wrote:
im not...

I think he was talking to Davo_xr mate
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:10 am

oh lol my bad Razz in that case fare call nova
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:13 am

Davo_xr what was so disappointing about the last one??
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:57 am

DONB4 wrote:
Davo_xr what was so disappointing about the last one??

Im guessing too much rice?
Back to top Go down
DAVO_XR

DAVO_XR

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:23 am

Too many dickwits doing fucking burnouts and being just fucking stupid. How fucking hard is it to control yourself for 4 fucking hours? Seriously, pretty fucking piss poor, noone thinks you're big, youve just badged everyone that turned up as a fucking idiot. Im 18 and drive a slow beat up ute all week and only bring the ford out once a month. If I can, why cant you? The cruise sucked for a few reasons:

a) the locals there already hate cars going through fast/loud and DO DOB PEOPLE IN. A few with memorable/custom plates will be getting a visit from the cops. Count on it

b) too many cars, one car brakes, the next one brakes harder etc. Id come around a blind corner doing 100+ to find the convoy stopped in front of me for no apparent reason. My ABS system got a good work out.

c) it wasnt planned very well, I can understand the reason for going at night, but, those roads are prone to roo's, I was waiting to hear a fucking big bang.

d) if you are gonna go hard on the straights, fang it and go over the speed limit double, then dont be a pussy in the corners. "Hero's on the straights, zero in the corners"

e) And yes, there was fucking rice. The amount of cars that turned up where the stereo was putting out more kilowatts then the engine is was amazing. There were some brilliant cars there though. ProUtes guys always put on a good show and a few very nice jap boxes.

If you want to be taken seriously and not attract a huge amount of police presence (there was more than the 2 cars at BigW fyi and pissed off people videoing the whole lot, those sideways out of BigW, a few of you will be caught) you need to as a club come down harder with the people who do stupid shit, its those ones that let the whole lot down and fuck it up for everyone else.

Thats just my opinion, but Im sure that theres a shitload more people who turned up who think the same.
*Note*- obviously not everyone was doing that stuff, but you know who you are.

EDIT:
I thought Id just stress that the cops have VIDEO FOOTAGE of people sliding out of Huonville woolies and ARE ACTING ON IT. Hopefully this is a lesson for the next one to not be a tool. [u]
Back to top Go down
DONB4

DONB4

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:25 am

Well im surprised you actuly came up with some valid points.
The fkn this n fkn that wasnt really necessary tho, we can still understand a sentance without it needing fk in it.

a - yes/no
b - yes but it only happened once... easy fix for next time.
c - its not easy 2 plan somethin like that + ur gona have a risk of hittin something (wether its an animal or a rock) anywhere u go in tas at anytime...
d - in some ways yes i agree but on the other hand some cars just dont have the power or handling of others, i would just suggest that they just stay closer to the back of the pack. another easy fix
e - its not just about whos car has more power or looks the best

& as for the 'dikwits' hopfully they dont turn up 2 the next 1 Razz
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:28 am

DAVO_XR wrote:
Too many dickwits doing fucking burnouts and being just fucking stupid. How fucking hard is it to control yourself for 4 fucking hours? Seriously, pretty fucking piss poor, noone thinks you're big, youve just badged everyone that turned up as a fucking idiot. Im 18 and drive a slow beat up ute all week and only bring the ford out once a month. If I can, why cant you? The cruise sucked for a few reasons:

Settle petal, So being 18, and a p plater driving a RWD ute you have never sone anything silly or engandering to anyone else on the road ever? Rolling Eyes

DAVO_XR wrote:

a) the locals there already hate cars going through fast/loud and DO DOB PEOPLE IN. A few with memorable/custom plates will be getting a visit from the cops. Count on it

So the cops will rock to my house, Say, "your car was too loud on a car cruise, it annoyed the residents and you was going too fast, Hooning even, Here is your fine and the car clamp." To which i would reply, "Proof?"

DAVO_XR wrote:

b) too many cars, one car brakes, the next one brakes harder etc. Id come around a blind corner doing 100+ to find the convoy stopped in front of me for no apparent reason. My ABS system got a good work out.

Going around a blind corner at 100+ kays, Surely thats faster than the legal road limit anyway, and on a blind corner is just stupid anyway. I was going along the straight at 80 kays and i had to hit the brakes hard, gave my ABS a workout too and i pulled off to the side of the road so there was more room for others.

DAVO_XR wrote:

c) it wasnt planned very well, I can understand the reason for going at night, but, those roads are prone to roo's, I was waiting to hear a fucking big bang.

I didnt see you planning it, and if you cant handle it, Dont come to the next one which by the way is of the day time.

DAVO_XR wrote:

d) if you are gonna go hard on the straights, fang it and go over the speed limit double, then dont be a pussy in the corners. "Hero's on the straights, zero in the corners"

I had the same thing too, But do you see me complaining? I was following a guy from up north who had never driven the roads before and was driving to what he was capable, I could have easily passed him but thought the sensible thing was to sit behind.

DAVO_XR wrote:

e) And yes, there was fucking rice. The amount of cars that turned up where the stereo was putting out more kilowatts then the engine is was amazing. There were some brilliant cars there though. ProUtes guys always put on a good show and a few very nice jap boxes.

So? your point is? What is your ute? Some people chase power, the others chase show and shine. A lot of them probably have more power than your car too..

DAVO_XR wrote:

If you want to be taken seriously and not attract a huge amount of police presence (there was more than the 2 cars at BigW fyi and pissed off people videoing the whole lot, those sideways out of BigW, a few of you will be caught) you need to as a club come down harder with the people who do stupid shit, its those ones that let the whole lot down and fuck it up for everyone else.

I actually agree with you on this part, but the thing is, Deano isnt responsible for what people do, He tried his hardest to stop it but unless he stands there with spike strips to throw under the tyres of the cars who do burouts out of the carparks etc, he isnt going to be able to stop them.

DAVO_XR wrote:

Thats just my opinion, but Im sure that theres a shitload more people who turned up who think the same.
*Note*- obviously not everyone was doing that stuff, but you know who you are.

Im sure there is and im sure that the organisers will look at this and take notes on how to make it better, But there is other people who wont give a crap.
I just want the cra scene to get along with each other, no matter if you drive a v8 commo or a skyrice or a volvo, We all do it for the same thing.
Back to top Go down
F6T

F6T

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:13 am

Huonville residents are notorious for reporting plates and bad/dangerous driving. Trust me, I know from personal experience. I overtook some caravans on the way to Huonville a few months back and by the time I had got to the BP servo the local cop was all over me like a rash. Took my details.

All the cops need is a statement from antoher road user and bang - there's your proof - they can press charges or take action under the anti-hooning legislation.

It is wishful thinking I suppose to expect to turn up to these sorts of events and expect EVERYONE to behave and abide by the road rules. There will always be someone.

Some other cruise clubs combat this through the organisers that will report you to the cops themselves.

Bog turns outs like the one on Friday for night time cruises are always going to lend themselves to some element of dickheads but the convoy was huge!! I'm glad I didn't go any further than Kingston from the sounds of it.
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:20 am

F6T wrote:
Huonville residents are notorious for reporting plates and bad/dangerous driving. Trust me, I know from personal experience. I overtook some caravans on the way to Huonville a few months back and by the time I had got to the BP servo the local cop was all over me like a rash. Took my details.

All the cops need is a statement from antoher road user and bang - there's your proof - they can press charges or take action under the anti-hooning legislation.

It is wishful thinking I suppose to expect to turn up to these sorts of events and expect EVERYONE to behave and abide by the road rules. There will always be someone.

Some other cruise clubs combat this through the organisers that will report you to the cops themselves.

Bog turns outs like the one on Friday for night time cruises are always going to lend themselves to some element of dickheads but the convoy was huge!! I'm glad I didn't go any further than Kingston from the sounds of it.

I still think that its a crock of shit that they i could just ring them, say that you was hooning, when you was sitting at home or something, and they can book you for it though.
Back to top Go down
F6T

F6T

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:23 am

Or a jealous or jaded partner making a false report.

Like anything though, charges would be pressed on the strength of the evidence and whether or not prosecution think they can get up on the charge with what they've got. Obviosuly, if you can prove you were sitting at home watching TV at the time, then yeah, charges wouldn't get very far and likely wouldn't be pursued to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:29 am

F6T wrote:
Or a jealous or jaded partner making a false report.

Like anything though, charges would be pressed on the strength of the evidence and whether or not prosecution think they can get up on the charge with what they've got. Obviosuly, if you can prove you were sitting at home watching TV at the time, then yeah, charges wouldn't get very far and likely wouldn't be pursued to begin with.

haha sounds like you are speaking from experience! Laughing

Yeah i get it now, Makes more sense doing it that way
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:09 am

DAVO_XR wrote:
Thats cool, I wasnt planning on attending the next one, or the next one after that, or the next one...........

I think I'll just stick to the tickford and ford cruises.
I understand that the one guy cant control everyone who does burnouts. You need to make it solid though. If I turned up to a cruise with the tickford club and pulled any crap like that Id know I'd be yelled at by everyone and Id expect them to dob me in. It seemed like it was almost encouraged though. Perhaps the guy who organises it can go around to people who act up next time and remind them when they do something stupid, it makes everyone look stupid and boot them out if they do it again.

The point I was getting at with my ute is that its slow, hard to drive and all that, yet when I hop in mine which is like a bloody veyron compared to the old hilux, I can still control myself. Yes Ive done astronomically idiotic stuff behind the wheel before, but never in a club situation.

It just gets up my goat so much that the real enthusiasts, like me and others on here, who pour not just money but so much time and effort into their cars and love them, are labelled as hoons because the person with the VN with a cannon on it does a one wheel burnout.

Thanks for backing me up Mike, saves me having to explain.

I understand what you are saying now mate, Im sure all the issues will be looked at and something will be sorted for next time!

Im the same with my subaru, its not super quick, but compared to my Volvo it feels like a supercar, which is why i have it, cause ive lost my license once and im not keen to do it again. Our subaru club has been known for being fast drivers and drivers without respect to other road users, Granted there is 3 of them like this, but its always said to keep control and not drive out of your limits and into others, It just doesnt seem to happen with them.
Back to top Go down
MUZ-304

MUZ-304

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:44 am

well i had a quick read and theres good points from all,

But the last rule... no dickheads.

Well know one looks in the mirror and tells themself that they are a dickhead and cant go on this cruze.

how do u stop it. but there where a few crazy moments with a VN commo
Jaz can back me up on that and knows what happened.
Back to top Go down
Jaz_ej20

Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:02 pm

MUZ-304 wrote:
well i had a quick read and theres good points from all,

But the last rule... no dickheads.

Well know one looks in the mirror and tells themself that they are a dickhead and cant go on this cruze.

how do u stop it. but there where a few crazy moments with a VN commo
Jaz can back me up on that and knows what happened.

What that VN was doing no body knows, But im pretty sure he fits under that last rule!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next